Guilde WoW "Honneur et courage" Index du Forum

Guilde WoW "Honneur et courage" Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

READ BOOK I'm So Pregnant: An Illustrated Look At The Ups A

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde WoW "Honneur et courage" Index du Forum -> Instances,donjons -> Instances clean par la guilde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
bermarke

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: READ BOOK I'm So Pregnant: An Illustrated Look At The Ups A Répondre en citant

I'm So Pregnant: An illustrated look at the ups and downs (and everything in between) of pregnancy
by Line Severinsen
rating: 5.0 (4 reviews)

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK I'm So Pregnant: An illustrated look at the ups and downs (and everything in between) of pregnancy
READ BOOK I'm So Pregnant: An illustrated look at the ups and downs (and everything in between) of pregnancy

The Girlfriends&rsquo; Guide to Pregnancy meets Lobster Is the Best Medicine in this collection of funny illustrations that perfectly depicts the awkward and uncomfortable realities of pregnancy—because creating a tiny human isn&rsquo;t just sunshine and smiles.<BR><BR>Being &ldquo;a little bit pregnant&rdquo; may not be a thing. But being &ldquo;so pregnant&rdquo;? It&rsquo;s so possible. In this hilarious book, mom and illustrator Line Severinsen delivers the often ignored, but always honest truth about those magical—and sometimes messy—nine months of pregnancy.<BR> <BR>From morning sickness that lasts all day to weird dreams that last all night and heartburn that just won&rsquo;t quit, I&rsquo;m So Pregnant perfectly captures what it is really like being pregnant. Unlike strangers touching your belly, these playful and adorable cartoons will touch your heart and give a whole new meaning to &ldquo;belly laugh.&rdquo;

Details:
price: $8.89
bound:
publisher: Adams Media (March 7, 2017)
lang: English
asin:
isbn: 1507201869, 978-1507201862,
weight: 10.4 ounces (
filesize:

I'm So Pregnant: An illustrated look at the ups and downs (and everything in between) of pregnancy free download via uTorrent

171bf2437f

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Juin - 14:10 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde WoW "Honneur et courage" Index du Forum -> Instances,donjons -> Instances clean par la guilde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange